5 Last Minute And Affordable Father's Day Gifts

By Cindy Nguyen - 7:36 PM

Father's Day is coming up, and you must be thinking, "What can I possibly get my father who has gotten me everything I've ever wanted?" and "Why did I wait so long to buy a gift?!"
I think the same thing every year. I find myself stuck at a place where I'm not sure what to buy for my father because, quite frankly, I'm not good at shopping for men. I never know what to get and I cross my fingers in hopes that he would love my gift!

..which is why I'll try to help someone buy some great Father's Day gifts that will be sure to hit the ball out of the park! I've tried to go ahead and pick some items that were shopper friendly so you wouldn't have to dread the horrors of shipping. Although these gifts may be last minute, they sure won't feel like it because your dad will be sure to love and enthuse about it to all his friends with his Dad Jokes and possibly brag about his favorite child! ;)

For the dad who loves to drink hot beverages..


Not only will these remind him of his favorite child, but he can sip on whatever makes his heart warm.


For the dad who loves his cold beverages..
If your dad hasn't gotten a hold of this, this may be one of the best things since sliced bread. This Yeti keeps your drinks cool for hours on end, which is fantastic for a hot summer day. You can put almost anything you want in here -- water, beer, orange juice.. whatever his heart desires! There are also cheaper alternatives that are exactly the same at half its price, such as the RTIC tumbler.


For the dad who is always misplacing his wallet or keys..
These Tile Mates are a simple way to find your lost things through your mobile device. It will save him some time, stress, and he will never have to replace his wallet ever again! There are a variety of packages on the Tile website, in which you can get a 4-pack for $40 or a Mate or just one for $20!  Additionally, there's free shipping and a 1-year guarantee. What a steal!


For the handy dad..
There is nothing more tedious than putting together IKEA furniture late at night with a screwdriver and remembering "Righty tighty and lefty loosey". Save some effortless for the handy dad so he can put more effort into the things that matter most to him. 


For the dad who loves to self groom..
This kit comes with unscented leave-in conditioner oil, mustache and beard butter wax, a beard brush, a stainless steal sharp scissors, and a boar bristle hair brush. This will be sure to tame all the wild hairs and keep his beard feeling soft and fluffy. 


Hopefully, I've helped some of you guys on figuring out what gifts to get your dad! Every dad is unique and different, and your dad should be reminded of that. It's difficult to assume that every dad would love the same thing, so try to cater to his hobbies and interests. Even for those who are still stuck not knowing what to get your dad, a few favors would be greatly appreciated by your father. Maybe he's been putting off going fishing at the lake for awhile, or wanted to grab some dinner at his favorite restaurant.

Have a great Father's Day! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments